Re: OK to increase chia seeds to 3 oz?

Nancy C

Hi Patty

Recommendation is 2-4 ounces of flax so I think you are probably okay.

Sorry answer so short, but running out the door and wanted to make sure you had info.

Nancy C in NH
ECIR Group Moderator 2003

Why do herbal remedies not control PPID? To learn more about the understanding and diagnosing PPID and IR, nutrition, the foot, how it all comes together in the prevention of and rehab from laminitis, please join us at the 2015 NO Laminitis! Conference in Georgetown, Texas, November 6-8. 13 hours of continuing education credit available.http://www.nolaminitis.org/index.php/program-schedule/guest-speakers

---In EquineCushings@..., <psobel_gen@...> wrote :

Hi all,

I am hoping someone can tell me whether it would be OK to increase Libby's chia seed amount from 2 oz daily to 3 oz daily.  Here's why I'm asking:

Patty and Libby
Laurel, MD
May 2008

Libby's case history