Re: Jesse.. a few stumbles today

Valletta Lochridge

As a practitioner of Equine Craniosacral Therapy, I see many horses who drag their hinds or stumble in the hinds.  Often, this issue
is a result of problems in the low back and/or hind limbs.  I'm not saying that this is the cause of Jesse's stumbles today.  I'm only saying that if it continues, (and I would watch it very closely) you may need to look into physical issues and pain.  You've said in the past that Jesse has been diagnosed with arthritis.  Be aware that, as in humans, the arthritis may not be limited to only the joints near the feet.

Valletta in CA
Jan 2012