Regioinal database update - Volunteer needed

Nancy C

We've been talking about the regional database and members have stepped up to loan out a hay corer and  give support regionally. As noted, there have been a lot of new members added to the group since that list was started and adding more volunteers who will help out in their area is a good idea.

We need a volunteer to collect names that can then be put in to the database. IF you are interested in helping with this, please drop me a pm  - threecatfarm "at" cyberpine "dot" net.

Just a reminder, besides the DATABASE and FILES sections,  the LINKS section is also a great resource.

You can access these and MORE under the MORE tab (convenient huh?) on the group home page directly under the cover photo.

Thanks!

Nancy C in NH
ECIR Moderator 2003
Please join us at the 2015 NO Laminitis! Conference, Georgetown TX, November 6-8, 2015
Early bird expires September 23, 2015
NO Laminitis!