Re: Pet health pharmacy

lj friedman

I have not forgotten to give Jesse his meds. I spoke to them once and reported back to you the conversation I had. Beyond that I have no plan on contacting them again. With that being said I have Cornell testing results that should become available in the next day or two and I will see how their 4 mg tablet has controlled Jessie's Cushing's, when I was expecting 3 mg. Because this pharmacy was recommended by the group, I would hope the people on the group can figure this out. Quite frankly it is beyond my scientific knowledge to figure this out. LJ Friedman San Diego