THANK YOU

Jane Hewitt

I thought this was fitting with all the help that I have received from this wonderful group led by Dr. Eleanor Kellon and her moderators for what they have done for us over the years. Lad was diagnosed with Cushing’s and IR back in 2005 and with the help of this group I’ve been able to manage Laddie to date without an episodes of founder or laminitis.

I am extremely honored that my horse Lad has been chosen as a representative for Auburn Laboratories, Inc. the makers of APF Pro; a product that I have had Lad on for many years. His ad will appear at the upcoming conference being held in TX.

Jane Hewitt in North Reading, MA
Sept 2005

ECHistory8