Re: THANK YOU

Jane Hewitt

Hi Nancy:
I wish I could have posted the ad; I'm beyond thrilled that Laddie will be featured, it wouldn't have been possible without the help of this group. I'm am so very fortunate to have found it when I needed help.
Jane Hewitt in North Reading, MA

Sept 2005

ECHistory8

---In EquineCushings@..., <threecatfarm@...> wrote :

Oh Jane.  You have no idea how much you made my day!

We're working on the program now.  Joy sent me the ad but I have not opened it yet. Too busy here yesterday.  Running to do so!

Thanks so much for sharing this.  I left your message in full on purpose.

Nancy C in NH
ECIR Group Moderator 2003

FACT: Minerals have direct effect on Insulin Resistance (IR) or its consequences.

Guest Speakers

---In EquineCushings@..., <jhewitt7408@...> wrote :

I thought this was fitting with all the help that I have received from this wonderful group led by Dr. Eleanor Kellon and her moderators for what they have done for us over the years. Lad was diagnosed with Cushing’s and IR back in 2005 and with the help of this group I’ve been able to manage Laddie to date without an episodes of founder or laminitis.

I am extremely honored that my horse Lad has been chosen as a representative for Auburn Laboratories, Inc. the makers of APF Pro; a product that I have had Lad on for many years. His ad will appear at the upcoming conference being held in TX.