Re: New Case History

Sharon Wolfe

Hello again, I hope I did it right this time. If not I'll try again. My self taught computer skills leave a lot to be desired.
Solomon is a 26 year old TW gelding that I have owned from birth.
I have everything in the case history form that I can remember. Solomon was just recently tested for the first time. I am not sure what the numbers mean. He doesn't have sore feet, but is thinner than I like him to be. He has lost lots of muscle especially on his shoulders. He doesn't have eye bulges, but does have deep holes above his eyes. Would love to have some knowledgeable feed back. Will try to answer your questions if you have any.

Sharon and Solomon
Spencer In
Feb 2003
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/echistory8/files/Sharon%20and%20Solomon/