Re: beet pulp.. good or bad? I might drop it..

lj friedman

Jesse has been receiving bp before his first set of labs..  Dr. Kellon suggests testing a dried sample of properly prepared bp..  I will do that.. What do I need to perform this test?  Jesse has no symptoms . I;ve never been happy with his high glucose, insulun etc values..as I try to keep his diet tight. I did one small test.  I was not adding the final rinse to the bp because the buckets are not easy to lift and strain.. After I added the final rinse for several weeks, his lab values remained the same.  lj friedman san dieog nov 2014

ECHistory8