Re: Hard swollen sheath

Nancy C

Hi Sharon

I would look closely at major mineral ratios, perhaps bringing Ca:Mag to 1.5 adn reducing traces to 3:1:3:3 but don't really know what potentially is going on with Blaze b/c I could not find  CH form on him. Looks like he's IR based on MSU results in February.

Can't speak to newly diagnosed and amount of pergolide, except to say he could have had exaggerated seasonal rise and/or full blown PPID prior to diagnosis in 2014. If so, that might explain things a bit/

Nancy C in NH
ECIR Group Moderator 2003

To learn more about the impact of fructan, understanding and diagnosing PPID and IR, nutrition, the foot, how it all comes together in the prevention of and rehab from laminitis, please join us at the 2015 NO Laminitis! Conference in Georgetown, Texas, November 6-8.

13 hours of continuing education credit available.

Registration closes October 22!

Guest Speakers

---In EquineCushings@..., <partnernaturally@...> wrote :

Labs back and ACTH is 46.2 pg/mL from Cornell. ;-(  He was first symptoms last winter of 2014, so newly PPID.

Sharon

E TN

Photo

ECHistory8