Re: Adjusting pergolide during end of seasonal rise

ThePitchforkPrincess@...

Hi Casey,
So sorry to hear Starfire's ACTH is out of normals.  If it were me, I'd be increasing because high ACTH means the tumour is growing.

You need to change the file format of your case history.
The file extension ".pages" indicates the file (or "document") has been saved in Pages for Mac.  Anyone using a PC can't open it.  You need to convert it to something else like .pdf  perhaps.
I'm not sure how this is done on a Mac (I have PC) but perhaps someone with a Mac could help us out ???

Just a reminder to all members, in your case history folder, all document (aka "files) names should end in either ".pdf " or ".doc" so all members can open them.  For more help on how to use your case history folder, what goes where etc see this folder:

Another reminder:  When members change their equine's dosage they should also update their entry into the Pergolide Dosage Database by Emailing me at  ECIR.Archives <at> gmail <dot> com.

- ​LeeAnne, Newmarket, Ontario

ECIR Archivist 03/2004

Are you in the Pergolide Dosage Database?

​​

View the Database Stats

Taken For Granite Art - Lightweight Cement Sculpture and Memorials