Re: Hard swollen sheath

Nancy C

I have gone as high as 8xs NRC on copper.

I found your CH.  I did not find the form. Could be me, I'm a little nuts with  Conference prep at the moment. Forms here give us background. So when I can't remember his age, breed, past incidence of laminitis, other issues, I can go look up the form.

ECHistory8

Nancy C in NH
ECIR Moderator 2003
The nutrient content of the bulk of the equine diet — pasture and hay — is often not considered. The 2015 NO Laminitis! Conference will explore the benefits of forage analysis and mineral balancing.

NO Laminitis! Conference Registration

Registration ends October 22.  Hotels are filling up.

---In EquineCushings@..., <partnernaturally@...> wrote :

I don't know why my CH link didn't work for you. I clicked on it and it took me right to it. ???