Re: update on princess

sue wolf <wolffarm4@...>

thank you !
i hope that when princess recovers it will give everyone hope,  not to give up, if the horse is still willing to fight...
I'm going to do the ozone injections and bag on the hoof  next. its an investment but Jeremiah said its worth it..
Sue & princess
oh 6/11

On Thursday, November 12, 2015 12:20 PM, "Ferne Fedeli fedelif@... [EquineCushings]" wrote:

What wonderful news, Sue!!!  I think a lot of us have been following your Princess posts with interest and sympathy!!!  Keep up the good work, you two!!!​

Ferne Fedeli
No. California
Regional Members Database Coordinator
Add your contact information if you want to help out/meet ECIR members in your area.

Hello everyone,
Its been a long long road. but my little girl has done a  hell of a fight and I feel we are making more progress now.
sincerely,
Sue & princess
oh 6/11