APF and other herbs at the same time?

Stephanie Stout

Hi Everyone!

I searched in the old messages but couldn't find a specific message relating to giving APF and other herbs(Jherb, AAKG, ALCAR) together. Is it okay to give any/some/all of these at the same time? Is there a message or chart anywhere showing what I can give at the same time? What about Mov-Ease also?

It is getting cold here and King is getting sore again(he was doing really well and was walking almost completely sound). His Pergolide was upped significantly for the seasonal rise, so I don't think that is a problem. So, trying to figure what I can give him in the winter for his comfort.

Thanks so much!
Stephanie & King

Oregon

Oct 2014