Re: switching to odtb cubes

Nancy C

Hi Vicky

Thanks for the link to your case history.  It really helps.

It appears you are switching to ODTB Cubes to use a carrier for your supplements: minerals, vit e, flax, salt, etc., instead of the other grain. If so, use only as much as you need to do the job. I feed my 1100 pound gelding about three-quarters of a pound per meal to do this.

Nancy C in NH
February 2003
ECIR Group Mod

---In EquineCushings@..., <vickymonen@...> wrote :

Hi,

Im Switching pony over to the ODTB cubes from Equilizer feed.   How much of the ODTB cubes should I feed per feeding for an IR 1000lb pony, fed twice a day.   With plain forage hay?

Vicky Monen and Samson

Ga, Aug 2015