Re: Pergolide versus Pergolide Mesylate Dosing #pergolidestrength

eknox217@...

Sadly, I had to have my horse, Oscar, euthanized earlier this week. He was suffering with acute and chronic laminitis. We have been trying to help him for several months, but it was not to be. His coffin bone was sinking, and it became clear that he could not suffer through the winter. I believe it was the right decision. Before the end stage of his illness, we thought that the chronic laminitis may have been caused by Cushings disease, so I started him on Pergolide. I ordered Prascend through Valley Vet.

The Prascend 1 mg pergolide mesylate tablets came as 60 tablets in six blister packs of 10 tablets each. I used 20 tablets (2 blister packs). If someone is interested in purchasing the remaining 40 tablets in four unopened blister packs, I would be happy to send them to you. I paid $112 for the 60 tabs. Do you think $60 is a fair price for the remaining 40 tablets? Please contact me via eknox217@.... Thank you.