Re: [ECHoof] may I ask for guidance and/or markups, please?

threehorsefarm

Lavinia, I have posted photos of the hinds today.  A new trimmer worked on all four late November and hinds had heat and pulses and he was very store and stiff behind for almost a week.  I was back there with her during the sole exam and  she did not use the knife on his soles, so I guess it had to have been taking the walls down or something.  Wish I knew so I can avoid making that mistake!    I have taken over the trimming and am a rank beginner but studying all Ramey DVDS and books and your other markups.    Thank you for any advice you can give.

Robyn and Slim Shady, 15 yr old TWH
Kansas
Joined 2012

Case History:  ECHistory8

ECHistory8
This is ECHistory8, the current ECHistory Group to upload NEW case histories or move an existing case history to. This group is for ECIR Group members only. ...
Preview by Yahoo

On Sat, Dec 12, 2015 at 11:41 AM, shilohmom@... [EquineCushings] <EquineCushings@...> wrote:

Hi Robyn,

Not a mistake to post to ECHoof - you can post hoof discussions on either list. The difference is that more members tend to see the ensuing discussion when posted to the main list rather than to ECHoof but only PPID/IR horses will be discussed on the main list. If you have an equine that isn't PPID/IR then all hoof discussions will need to be on ECHoof.

I answered you on ECHoof - see that you have also replied. Let's leave the rest of the discussion here on the main list for the benefit of other members.

Thanks,
Lavinia, Dante, George Too and Peanut
Jan 05, RI
EC Support Team