Re: Regional Members Database

Rachel Chrismas

I get an error message when I try to access this?

Rachel
2014

Sent from my iPhone

On 8 Jan 2016, at 12:54 PM, Ferne Fedeli fedelif@... [EquineCushings] <EquineCushings@...> wrote:

THE REGIONAL MEMBERS DATABASE

Find ECIR Members near you!

The NEW Regional Members Database is a world-wide listing of members by location.

Click here to Find Local Members offering PPID and IR-related equipment loans, resource leads, advice, shoulders to cry on and much more.

Click here to add yourself to the listing NOTE:  This is a NEW database.  *If you entered your contact information before Oct 5, 2015, you need to re-enter your information.

If you have any questions or need to change/edit previously entered information please email Ferne at  fedelif gmail com.

​​

Please help fight PPID and IR by taking the time to contribute/update your information in the polls, databases and case histories.   What you share today will help tomorrow.

- Owners, Moderators & Primary Response Team of the Equine Cushings List

--
Ferne Fedeli
No. California