Re: Need some help with my mare

tara sullivan

Thank you so much for the encouraging words...it helps!  The recommendation was from the ultra sound done on 12/24.
The timing of this whole episode with the holidays, lab closures, my family obligations, Dr. G's family obligations....the internists...blahblahblah  It just really contorted the whole process.
And I have totally hogged this forum-my apologies to all because this whole list is for people and their horses in crisis.
So please accept my heartfelt Thanks to all of you who endured.  But....we aren't at the end of the story, yet!

Maybe it is time to move this to another forum-Let me know if I should.

Tara and Divina