Re: Need some help with my mare

tara sullivan

Hi Candace,  I totally appreciate and always try to implement an integrative approach-most definitely  to preserve health.   And I am very happy that you are still enjoying the company of your doggy (and a BIG doggy!).  I surely wish that all my mare had was a FUO.

But, I truly believe that for this crisis she has totally benefited from the use of modern pharmaceuticals...and that no homeopathic remedy, herb or other complimentary therapy (and I believe in all of these modalities!) could have pulled her thru the acute phase of infection.  I still have a sick horse. Just not one with an out of control infection.
There is alot we still don't know....and I can't express how frustrating this is...and the testing, I feel, is necessary.  She has a serious anemia...of unknown origin.  The biggest culprits for this condition, as I understand it, are: cancer, secondary condition to infection, and drug induced.  I need to know if the pergolide is involved in her sickness. 

And, yes, finding an alternative practitioner is quite challenging...but they are "out there"

Tara and Divina
NY 2015

Join main@ECIR.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.