Re: question on phyto quench and preicox

Nancy C

Hi Lj

Can you please refine your question? IME NSAIDs are sometimes needed because the issue has progressed too far. That was true of my very arthritic PPID Morgan who could not longer get up with out them.  IMO, NSAIDS and Previcox in particular is prescribed to early, too often and with the wrong dose, often ignoring how the correct trim and body work could also contribute to an alternative approach.

Nancy C in NH
ECIR Group Mod

---In EquineCushings@..., <lj_friedman@...> wrote :

Dr. Kellon wrote this yesterday:

Phyto-Quench functions as an alternative to this class of drugs and should not be used at the same time.

My question is if Phyto quench is as good a substitute as previcox? Lj Friedman san diego