Re: Update on Granite

Gulp!  We have a lot of work to do!!!

Oh my, Lavinia.  This was so much work for you!!!  Thank you so much!

I need a bit more time to digest all of this, but I'll get to work on things very soon.

I will say, I'm not exactly sure why, perhaps it's the J-herb, but he is feeling so, so much better.  Yesterday I put him out for a short while, and when I went to bring him in I called to him.  He cantered (eeks!!!) to greet me..... yikes!  I think staying in the stall is a good plan for a while now!  I will admit I smiled huge as I put him in though.... he hasn't felt this good in months!

Dee, Granite and Saphira
Aroostook County, ME - 9/06
Case History:
Photos: