Re:

Maggie

>>I filled out the form, but sadly I have no idea how to make a folder and/or upload it to the files section.

Hi Mary,

It's the 6th file down.

You have already downloaded the form to your computer and filled it out, yes?  To create a folder, go back to the "files" section of ECH8 and on the upper right side you will see little purple icons.  Hover your mouse over them to see what they do.  The small one on the left should say "Add folder".  Click on that and a pop up will come up that you can type in the name of your folder and the description.  Make sure you read  "Warning for naming folders" first.  It's the 4th file down in the instructions link above.

Once you have created your folder, you can click on the large purple icon on the upper right side that says "upload".  That will take you to your computer files where you saved your CH.  Find your CH in your computer files to upload it.

Please read this message from LeeAnne about why CH's are so important! (https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/EquineCushings/conversations/messages/198835 )  It's great that you are not really having any unexplained problems right now!  You can work on your CH without the pressure of also dealing with a sick horse!  If you need any more help, just ask!

Hang in there Mary!  It does all get easier as you learn how to navigate Yahoo.  YES, do continue to read the posts from others!  So much great information!  You can also search the archived messages for just about any topic you can think of.  Just type a word or two in the "search conversations" box.  Please take a minute to delete all or most of the message that you are replying to before you hit "send".  It keeps the reams of repeat information from piling up in the archived messages.  Thanks!

Maggie, Chancey and Spiral in VA