Re: Jiaogulan induced abcessing?

Dawn Wagstaff

Jannalee, thank you so much.

You have answered something that was in the back of my mind. I am dumbfounded at the starch level.

I was thinking possibly iron overload since Lite has a significant amount of iron compared to Triple Crown's other products.  I never thought about that kind of varying starch level.

No wonder they like it so much.....I"ve used soy hull pellets in the past as a carrier, but I have to make a 3 hour round trip to buy and have gotten two different loads that were refused by my horses and smelled burned. I just gave up trying to deal with the inconsistancy, and knew that Lite was primarily soy hull pellets.

I can get TC 30 . The timothy pellets seem fine,but I'd rather use beet pulp. Maybe the  30 is the answer.

Dawn