Re: Prascend dosage

janieclougher@...

Apologies if this shows up twice - Yahoo is acting up again.

I hear you, Dawn - when the horses are well, everything is right with the world. When our horses are hurting, the whole world turns grey.

Hang in there - Tipperary is in the best place he can be, with you as his mum.  Toes can be rasped with the hoof up on a chunk of wood, or standing on a deep bed of shavings with a hole dug under the toe for the rasp to work, or even when they are lying down (with a certain amount of treats and wheedling!)

Lessening of fat pads and crest is a great sign.

Jaini (BVSc),Merlin,Maggie,Gypsy

BC 09
ECIR mod/support

Join {main@ECIR.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.