Re: Serrano sparkled! - New blood results

Claudia Goodman

Nancy,
Would very much appreciate your help on this... I am trying to ascertain whether transfer factor is potentially harmful for an IR horse, or is your response in the conversation below implying that TF is likely not helpful and, therefore, not worth the money.

Thanks for any clarification,

Claudia & Silhouette 2014 California

ECHistory8

176410Re: Fwd: Serrano sparkled! - New blood results

---In EquineCushings@..., <threecatfarm@...> wrote :

If this were Beau, I'd be concerned that he is not controlled on that dose and would have that conversation with my vet. It appears from the blood work that PPID is likely driving his IR.

Transfer Factor is also not helping his IR.

ECIR Moderator 2003

NewEnglandEquineBalance@...