Subject: Re: [ECIR] Find source of Microlactin
To: main@ECIR.groups.io
Date: Sunday, May 8, 2016, 1:29 PM

I  usually buy the
Swanson Ultra Microlactin powder...from, of course, Swanson!
If you buy this through Amazon, it is possible that the
Amazon Smile program will credit your purchase to the ECIR
group. I am not sure how this works--I think I am set up to
do this, but I probably should verify my enrollment!
--
Lisa in TexasZippy, Bunny, and Rita - IRJune 2010