Re: Sugar-free Flavorings

Alyssa Litty

I thought I read , someone correct me if I'm wrong, the flavorings from uckele were safe. Sure hope so because that's what I've drizzled just a little on to get my horse use to everything, I've switched 2 actually. One who wouldn't touch beet pulp with a 10 foot pole and just loves the stuff.
 http://equine.uckele.com/flavorings

Alyssa Litty and Hott Rodd
Sent from my iPhone

On May 9, 2016, at 10:09 PM, Stephanie Stout <KWPNDRESSAGE@...> wrote:

Thank you for the replies, Pauline and Sharon.

What would be an okay amount for an herbal powder such as Stevia, Beet Root, Carrot, etc for ~2 cups of low s/s grain with his herbs/supplements? 1/4 tsp?

I think I'm going to order a couple and give it a try. Thank you again.
--
Stephanie & King
October 2014