Re: Lowering Insulin(Metformin?) & Iron results back

Stephanie Stout

Hi Everyone. Thanks for the replies and support. I just hate seeing him miserable.

King's already on APF and Alcar so thanks for mentioning those! He turns his nose up at soaked hay and will not eat anything all day until I give him dry hay(he's a Dutch Warmblood, what can you say!).

I'm still working on getting hoof photos. I tried to take some with him laying down and they just didn't turn out where you can see anything besides blurry shavings.

I got his results from his Iron, TIBC, and Ferritin from KSU. I would love feedback please. Do I post the results in his CH? Or where do you want me to post them?

@ Dr. Kellon: In the Iron file, it says that you want a copy of the results. Are you still wanting copies?

Thank you very, very much!

--
Stephanie & King