Time to retest acth for seasonal rise in North America

LJ Friedman

I will soon re test Jesse's acth for the seasonal rise on or about August 01. I do not plan on testing insulin, leptin or glucose. I have had these tested many times and the ranges are always quite similar. (ppid/IR)  thoughts on my decision just to test for acth?

Also, I last tested cbc one year ago. CBC costs me $125.00. If a senior horse is in good health, with ppid/ir, should I be testing cbc yearly, at a minimum? or can I skip this test for now and only test when a situation arises? 

LJ Friedman San Diego Nov 2014

Join main@ECIR.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.