Re: Hay Analysis Back - safe for IR/PPID?

Stephanie Stout

Thanks for looking at it, Nancy. Is there a specific chart or file you look at to determine if the hay is appropriate? Like what the ideal mineral levels should be? I will have 2 other fields' results coming in, so is there a way I can determine if they are safe for IR and PPID horses without having to bother you? (I feel guilty for bothering you each time I get results in since I have several different hay fields)

LeeAnne, I will go delete the photo and change it to a PDF(and put it in the new folder you created). Thanks for the help!

--
Stephanie & King
October 2014