Re: Hoof radiographs uploaded

Stephanie Stout

Is there a specific reason why gradual lowering by slowly lowering the wedges at each reset doesn't work? The vet also said that she would like King in Natural Balance shoes with the wedge pads - agree or disagree? Would you reset every 4 weeks?

Where would I get the Devil's Claw that is IR safe? I know the local feed store has BL Solution/Bute-Less that has Devil's Claw but it also has Yucca in it. Should I give both Previcox and Devil's Claw at the same time? Where would I get pure H/A also? Also, he is on J-herb, and ALCAR so should I take him off the herbs?

On the film, the tip of his P3 has 2-3 'tips' instead of one solid point. What are those different tips? Is that arthritis?

Thank you so very much. I will post the actual x-ray image when I get it so it's clearer to see.
--
Stephanie & King
October 2014