veterinary consult

Amy

My consult with vet about continuing treatment of lyme and cushings did not go well. Vet stated she would not treat lyme again, did not think there would be enough benefit from doing oral antibiotic to balance the benefit against potential hit to gut etc. I had already increased prascend dose to 2 without her blessing and she wants me to put it back to 1 1/2 and test in October. She thinks we are "too soon out the gate" to go high as 2..thinks max benefit of dose hasn't been reached yet. She said she consulted with colleagues at Cornell and they all said no to lyme. no to compounding and no treating the seasonal rise. I guess I give up and in or look for another vet which there are few of in my area.?!?
--

Amy and Kat

May 2016

Hammondsport, NY