From: main@ECIR.groups.io [mailto:main@ECIR.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nancy C
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2016 1:03 PM
To: main@ECIR.groups.io
Subject: [ECIR] To All Members - In search of photo examples

Hi All

We are in need of new pics of member horses for web site and otehr pprojects.

We need inspirational - showing what is possible, where you were before, where you are and what your PPID/IR horse is now capable of as a result of using DDT+E.

We also need pics showing symptoms, muscle loss, cresty neck or other lumpy fat patches, eye fat, hay belly, skin sensitivities, weepy eyes.

If you have these in your file already or can send to me, or can get new ones, please drop me a note at threecatfarm "at" cyberpine "dot" net.

Many thanks for all your help.
--
Nancy C in NH
www.ECIRhorse.org