Re: Quit Chaste Berry in the Fall?

LeeAnne Bloye <ecir.archives@...>

On Sat, Aug 27, 2016 at 06:20 am, Suzanne Mansolilli wrote:
Is there a study I could share with her regarding CTB preventing hair growth in winter? Or do we have info in our database or posts from members?  I searched the files last night to no avail, but that doesn't mean the info's not there somewhere.

 Hi Suzanne,

Did you check the Wiki?

Getting Around the ECIR

Though there isn't much in the CTB Database - we need members who are using CTB and pergolide together to add info - but in the File Folder Map you can find the folder for Chasteberry – CTB .  A search in the files and messages for every variation of the terms used for CTB (Chaste berry, chastetree, chaste tree berry/berries/and of course the Latin name "Vitex agnus-castus") will return more hits.

- ​LeeAnne, Newmarket, Ontario - Email me

ECIR Archivist 03/2004

Are you in the Pergolide Dosage Database?

View the Database Stats
Dawn's 10 Year Case History
Taken For Granite Art - Lightweight Cement Sculpture and Memorials