Re: Persistent elevated Insulin Level

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Hi Paule,

Dr. Kellon has addressed many of your questions so hope that information is helpful

To be any more specific, we need to have a case history for your boy. If you have already filled one out then providing the link is really helpful If not, please do so here:

https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/wiki/Case-Histories%3A-What-You-Need-to-Know

Adding a photo album to the PHOTOS section of the case history sub-group would provide more info on any possible trim issues that are contributing to the situation. Including any available xrays would be extremely helpful as well. Here's the link to the info for photos:

https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/wiki/Hoof-Related-Photo-Instructions

We ask that you sign your posts with your name, general location and year of joining. You can make an automatic signature here:

https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/wiki/How-to-Copy-and-Save-your-ECIR-Signature

--
Lavinia, Dante and George Too

Nappi, George, Peanut over the Bridge