TC 30% Analysis Follow Up

Kathy Brinkerhoff

Hi All,

I called and spoke with Jessica at Triple Crown Feeds this morning.  TC is currently in the process of updating their site.  The 3% Protein for TC 30% was a typo and has been corrected to 30%.  Iodine is not on the Guaranteed Analysis, but she said it runs around 4.3 ppm or 2.0 mg as was reported on my "old" analysis.

I asked about the ESC + Starch and was directed to the NSC button on the right hand side of the page.  Products are listed in NSC and ESC + Starch and if you read at the bottom of the page TC describes (as do other feed producers) that batches/lots can vary somewhat from analysis to analysis.

http://www.triplecrownfeed.com/products/30-ration-balancer/

Kathy Brinkerhoff

SE/WI  10/12