Re: TC 30% Analysis Follow Up

Nancy C

I know you probably know this Kathy but for others following...

All Triple Crown Feeds have fixed ingredient formulas, values reflect an average analysis of multiple feed samples.

When queried, it has never been clear how often this has been updated.  We have had a few members who have test TC Lite especially and found the starch much higher. Some discussion in the archives I believe.

The TC 30 would be way too high for an IR horse.

In the main, I support Triple Crown.  Just want to give folks a place to check for answers if things aren't going the way they had hoped.
--
Nancy C in NH
www.ECIRhorse.org