Re: Merlin has gone on the next stage of his journey..

Elva J Mico

It is always difficult to be with a member of our family when it is time to leave. I believe Merlin had a wonderful and long life with you and I would say he is peacefully at rest. And we have to be ready to deal with death and even if we are it never gets easier and the grief stays forever in our hearts as do the memories of that special animal or person. Merlin will live on in all the memories he made for everyone that knew him. May you also be at peace eventually.

It was very peaceful - he was ready to go.
Jaini
(BVSc),Merlin over the bridge,Maggie,GypsyBC 09ECIR
mod/supporthttps://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jaini%20and%20Merlin-Maggie-Gypsy
Elva Mico/ 2004/New Mexico
I was a dancer. One night at a gypsy camp, I drank a potion meant for
another and lost my heart to a horse.