Cushings and hives

Barbara P. <MorganPinesFarm@...>

Kay,
I'm new to these boards so excuse me if you've elaborated on this
before but.... When I got Amiga last fall she had crusty sores on all
4 legs-mostly around her ankles. Over the winter I got them all clean
and healed. Then around April she started breaking out again. They
just pop out, sometimes bleeding and they itch her like crazy. Is
this
another consequence of this disease? We're trying some homeopathic
remedies to help. Right now I'm putting Desitin on them and keeping
fly wraps on her legs to keep her and the flies from biting them. I
feel so sorry for her. I think it's going to be a very long summer!
Barbara