Floss Blood Work

Tori & Floss

I  had Floss's bloods done on 22/12/2016.

It has been sent to me but not presented as a lab report.

The vet wrote * In-house Glucose test carried out on Accu-check Performa Unit and Glucose Score is 5.5mmol/l on 22/12/2016.

The normal range Glucose for Equine is 0.56 - 38.85mmol/l so Floss is within low to normal range*.

I have rung them to ask for the Insulin levels are and the vet told me as the glucose levels are low/good the insulin levels are the same?

Is this a good enough Blood test to add to my Case History?

Thank you.

--
Tori

December, 2016