Re: Floss Blood Work

Tori & Floss

Thanks for all your replies :-)

I have spoken to the vet twice and he basically read out to me the above plus told me that he did not know where to send a blood sample to be tested for Leptin.

He does his blood test in house and the results he sent back where typed on a piece of Letterhead and said what I copied above The vet wrote * In-house Glucose test carried out on Accu-check Performa Unit and Glucose Score is 5.5mmol/l on 22/12/2016.

The normal range Glucose for Equine is 0.56 - 38.85mmol/l so Floss is within low to normal range*

There is no formal report at all and no chance of getting one.

I'm beginning to think more and more the vets around here have no clue :-(

I will download and copy off exactly what is needed and ring another vet.

Thanks again!

Tori

December, 2016

Adelaide Australia