My boy Beau

Elva J Mico

My little Beau left us a couple of weeks ago, I still can't talk or write about him without losing control. He had quite a fan club and even my vet said of all the horses she has known, Beau had more heart than any horse she ever knew. He is now buried with his Mother, my soul mate Satin. He was born nineteen years ago on October 13 and left this past December 13th. My heart is so broken and shattered that I don't believe I will ever heal. That's all for now, can't talk anymore.
Elva in New Mexico with angels Satin and Beau