ECIR Group - Equine Cushings and Insulin Resistance - Equine Cushings & Insulin Resistance Group #FACTS

main@ECIR.groups.io Integration <main@...>

Equine Cushings & Insulin Resistance Group

By ECIR Group - Equine Cushings and Insulin Resistance

We are pleased to announce the launch of our newly-modified website! The new ecirhorse.org illustrates in detail all the signs, symptoms, and physiology of Pituitary Pars Intermedia Dysfunction (PPID) and Insulin Resistance (IR). There you will also find detailed information on various testing procedures and treatment, as well as background as to why certain tests are recommended. At the top of the page is a panic button so that people whose horses are in crisis can go directly to our free outreach group for individual help.

For equine professionals and for owners wishing to learn all they can, complete supporting studies and back-up data are available to be shared. Proceedings from the 2013 and 2015 NO Laminitis! Conferences may be downloaded for free. Case Chronicles and Reports from the Field point to the effect the ECIR Group and the hard work of equine caregivers can have on individual cases, and out new film shows what is possible.

Whether using the info yourself, or sending to vets, hoof pros, or horse owners, we know you'll be able to make good use of ecirhorse.org