Re: Stable 1 Sale

Sharon Manning

Hi there, I understand your frustration. I did not find tractor supply easy to deal with at all. I finally got the feed by buying a whole pallet AND paying shipping. Then when I got it they told me they would not do it again. So again frustrated as I would have to eventually transition my mare off it and back to something else...
Anyway she has passed. I now have a store room full.
Shipping is pretty steep. I don't think it would be cost effective.
I wish I could help you I hate for it to sit here when someone else needs it...anybody traveling from Tennessee to Texas? Lol
Sharon
E TN

Sent from my iPhone
Please forgive any errors