Re: Top Foda Hay - "low sugar"

Maxine McArthur

Hi Dianne

I spoke to a friend of mine today who bought a load of the same Top Foda November 2016 hay a couple of weeks ago. She has a horse who is very sensitive to too much sugar in his feed--he gets sore feet--and he also can't eat lucerne. She reports she's had no problems feeding the Top Foda hay to this horse.

I realise this is only one hearsay report, but thought it was worth mentioning.

I hope Phoenix is feeling better on the increased pergolide. FWIW, I recently raised my PPID horse's dose also, hoping to get through the rise safely.
--
Maxine and Indy

Canberra, Australia 2010

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Maxine%20and%20Indy