Re: Now: Case History Review for Becky and April

Lavinia Fiscaletti

Hi Becky,

Glad to hear April seems to be a bit better. Sometimes it's just baby steps - but they ARE positive steps.

That he trimmed the frogs even while acknowledging that they were already too "short" is frustrating. It is a common problem, as is scooping out more sole, all the while complaining that the sole is too thin.  Huh???

Definitely back the toes a bit, a little every few days is a great way to do it.

Yes, send me the pix of the others' feet. If they aren't IR/PPID then I need to do the uploading to the ECHoof sub-group.
--
Lavinia, Dante and George Too

Jan 05, RI

EC Support Team