Re: Now: Case History Review for Becky and April

Becky Ferry

Hi,

Just an update which makes my concern around the lameness over the last few days make sense. Beautiful smelly abscess has come out of her LF coronary band, at about the quarter mark. Checked out the files as only ever had sole abscesses to treat in past & have poulticed it up. Will change every 12 hours or so. She seems a lot more comfortable although still not happy. Have added couple of photos.

Relieved it is hopefully not something less manageable at the moment.

Are there any recommended nutritional supports for abscess?

Hopefully now she will begin to bear weight a little better so I can file those toes!

Becky

2010 UK NRC