Re: Aloe vera as a supplement carrier

Mimi Costley

I use aloe and mix it with the flax and mineral mix then add the Nuzu pellets. It makes everything stick to the pellets. No minerals left in the bottom of the bucket .
Mimi
and Scarlet
Northern VA

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 13, 2017, at 12:21 AM, Lacelynn via Groups.Io <lacelynnseibel@...> wrote:

Hi! I am new here and loving all of this information! I've searched through and couldn't find an answer to my question. So here it is:

Is aloe Vera a good carrier for supplements or does it hinder absorption at all? I was looking for an oil to help with the uptake of the powdered vitamin E in the Arizona copper complete as well as add more omega 3s, but have read on here that just adding more flax is best.

So, would adding aloe Vera help with the vitamin E uptake at all or have any other benefits? Or should I keep searching for an oil?

Thanks in advance!! Love this group and all the information that is available. Wonderful!!

Lacelynn