Subject: Re: [ECIR] Help , can I give Stabul Plus to my uncompensated IR mare.
To: main@ECIR.groups.io
Date: Wednesday, May 17, 2017, 10:30 PM

Hi, Mimi - The Stabul
1 Plus is a pinch higher in fat (5% vs 2%) than the Stabul
1, but you can probably get by with small amounts for a
short period of time.  1/4 pound twice daily should be fine
until you get your order of the regular Stabul 1 in.
 What a bugger! You must be tearing your hair out.
 Any chance of putting her back on the omeprazole for a few
weeks to help with the situation? Also, I am not sure
whether or not she gets footsore on alfalfa. If not, adding
some of that to the mix may help.
--
Jaini
Clougher (BSc,BVSc)Merlin (over