Subject: Re: [ECIR] Help , can I give Stabul Plus to my uncompensated IR mare.
To: main@ECIR.groups.io
Date: Thursday, May 18, 2017, 4:39 PM

Hi, Mimi - Since she
does better on the ranitidine, then that is definitely to
way to go!  Similarly, if you suspect alfalfa was
originally a player in Scarlet's IR, don't go back
there.  It is interesting that she is still IR even
when quite thin. The low leptin suggests that the IR is PPID
driven, but her ACTH looks okay. Still (and Dr. Kellon can
correct me, please) I wonder if upping her pergolide
wouldn't help a little.Scarlet is tres
interesting, because she *isn't* following the accepted
norm of TB's not being prone to IR!  Quite a juggling
act for you.
--
Jaini
Clougher (BSc,BVSc)Merlin (over